Saturday, February 4, 2012

10 Awesome Desk Setups!

I recently remodeled my desk a little bit, and I made the entire setup very simple. One thing I love to do is take a look at other people's setups. Here is a compilation of my favorite desk setup I've recently found across the internet. Enjoy!

Diego Segura 



DeskTopped.com






























DeskTopped.com






























js1stuff






























Chris Chart






























mkwhitley


























Facepunch


























MegaGeekTutorials






























Aleyna Segura






















TheRoxor



















So, what does your desk look like? Tell us in the comments down below!

2 comments:

  1. haha my pic is so low quality compared to all the other ones. BTW, I like the new site layout.

    ReplyDelete